Tuesday, January 7, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Let's Talk About: Six Feet Under

I decided to weave the new videos in with the old ones in here so that when everything is caught up, everything is REALLY caught up and I wouldn't have to postpone putting up these new videos just because I hadn't finished posting the older ones.

This week's video goes to one of my very favorite shows in the whole world, Six Feet Under.  I was late, VERY LATE, getting into the show (like, it had already ended late) but that doesn't mean I don't absolutely adore it.



I don't think there was any part of this show that I did not enjoy (except some characters). But was far as the story and the plot... I liked it all. I loved the style of the show, with the death at the beginning and then a sort of themed story that went with it. Some of the guest stars were fantastic (Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine... though sadly, not in the same episode).

AND BEN FOSTER! Who could forget Ben Foster! Also one of my favorite parts of the show.

Seriously, if you have not seen Six Feet Under, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment