Friday, January 24, 2014

Shitty 80's Horror Movie Review: Critters (franchise)

Truth be told, I had never even heard of this series of movies.  I took suggestions from my Facebook and this one was posted by more than one of my friends as a must-see, so into the queue it went.

I thought they were adorbs and genuinely would be frightened of them if they were real (though they did remind me of Tribbles mixed with Gremlins).

Critters (1986)

Critters II: The Main Course (1988)

Critters III: You Are What They Eat (1990)

 Critters IV: They're Invading Your Space (1992)

Now I kind of play a little game with myself while I watch these movies: Find Brad Dourif!

Also, why does everything go into space? Why is space scarier than anything else they could have thought up? At least space is out and away from everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment