Tuesday, January 14, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Let's Talk About: Firefly

This was one of those shows that I thought was going to be stupid because, seriously, cowboys in space?  Yeah, THAT sounded weird to me.  Not to mention, I think I was still really upset that Buffy and Angel were gone, that I just kind of never forgave Joss Whedon and didn't want to give him any more chances to break my heart.

And then I watched it.


So I pretty much gave Joss ALL THE CHANCES to break my heart. And he took them. He took them all and used them to the best of his ability, which is considerable, and I have not been the same since.

People ask me why I ship Simon/Jayne... And I really can't give a good answer other than they are exact opposites. They hate each other to the extent that I think it's just overcompensating for some other deep dark feeling that both of them either can't identify (Jayne) or are too afraid to admit to anyone let alone themselves (Simon).

But maybe I just read too much into things.

I could find NO videos specifically for Simon/Jayne on YouTube. If someone finds any, please please please send them on over so I can add then to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment