Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Reading: Reached

I utterly DEVOURED this book. It is probably 50% bigger than the other two and I read it in half the time.

I still don't know exactly why I could not put any of these books down. All I know is that they were fantastic and I wish that I could read them all over again.

There were things that I expected to happen, and then there were things that I didn't expect to happen and I just loved all of it, even the sad parts.

Seriously though, I was completely right in my first assessment: 1984, Fahrenheit 451, and The Giver had a love child and it was this book series . And I could not have been more pleased.

I don't know what else to say. If you are reading this blog and you hold anything of what I say as even remotely possible, let alone true, then read this series. Read it and feel my feelings, damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment