Tuesday, July 29, 2014

*NEW VIDEOS!* I Suck At Life + Boy Meets World

I made a very very late video for the 4th of July, but then I figured it wasn't worth posting and then I just kept forgetting. After the forgetting, I just kept avoiding it until we find ourselves in the situation we are now.

I've been reading a lot, and not much else.

I don't know.

I'm actually thinking of not doing vlogs anymore, but maybe just blogging about the shows instead. I think I might be able to get more out that way. I feel self-conscience in front of the camera and I know that I don't always get out everything I want to say in a single video. I'll think about it some more.

So here's the late late late video


So then today, I get a message from my friend who says that she needs me to vlog today.

Meh, who I am to argue.


No comments:

Post a Comment